The Full Story
Modern Medicine and the Miracle of Copper
The healing and medical uses of copper have been known to mankind since ancient times. Copper was discovered around 10,000 years ago. Hippocrates, the forefather of modern medicine, used copper to treat open wounds and skin disorders. Ancient Egyptians knew copper worked to sterilize drinking water and wounds. Roman doctors from the time of Julius Caesar wrote extensively about the uses of copper to overcome various diseases.
- Copper is an essential element
- It helps keep the human body in balance including the nervous and immune systems
- Increases brain activity and a healthy heart
- It keeps bones strong, blood vessels supple and the immune system operating at peak efficiency
- As we age our bodies don’t receive enough copper through traditional means, including supplements
The Original Copper Heeler Insoles can help manage the debilitating effects of osteo and rheumatoid arthritis effectively and many users report they no longer need pain medications or require surgery to lead a normal life. The insoles are not intended as a cure arthritis or other joint diseases and does not make any claim to that effect.
The Original Copper Heeler Insoles® –
Winning the war on pain one pair at a time
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org